- The Africa Scholarship Program’s objective is to assist ten talented students from Africa who wishes to pursue an MBA and be able to contribute to the social and economic development of their Continent. The program is made possible by the Alma Graduate School in collaboration with the Foundation for World Wide Cooperation.
- Alma Graduate School of the Università di Bologna
Field(s) of Study
- Master’s degree programs offered at the Alma Graduate School of the Università di Bologna
What does the scholarship cover?
- 100% cover of tuition fees (€27,000)
- Grant up to €10,000 (gross) to cover travel and living costs in Bologna during the MBA program
How many scholarships are given?
- Ten full scholarships
Which countries are targeted?
- Countries of the African continent
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Citizen of any African country
- Meets all MBA admission requirements
- Registered in the admission process
- Accomplished Letter of Commitment to successfully complete the MBA program
- Accomplished a Letter of Understanding on the importance of repatriation and contribution to the economic development of Africa
- Economic standing
How to I Apply – Next Steps
Scholarship Application Materials:
- Application form (can be downloaded from the following: http://armstrong.almaweb.unibo.it/Africa%20Scholarship%20Application%20Form.pdf).
- Certificate or evidence of individual and family income for 3 consecutive years.
- Certificate or evidence of parent’s job.
- Candidates need to apply both to the call for admission to the “1st Level Master Universitario Program in Business Administration” at the University of Bologna (http://www.almaweb.unibo.it/internationalmba) and the Africa Scholarship Program at Alma Graduate School (http://www.almaweb.unibo.it/africa).
- Send the accomplished scholarship application form, with other two above-mentioned materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as PDF files.
- For Scholarship Application – July 2, 2012 / 1:00PM
How do I get more information?