- Bocconi University is committed to making higher education accessible to our students from all backgrounds worldwide. For the 2014-2015 academic year 30 Bocconi Scholarship for International Students will be made available for first year International Graduate applicants based on their family’s economic condition.
- Study in Bocconi University
- It has played a leading role in Italy’s social and economic modernization. It has remained true to its founding values of being a major research university, with democratic values and open to the world, as well as financially and politically independent.
Field(s) of Study
- Master of Science Program
What does the scholarship cover?
- The Scholarship consists of full tuition waiver worth approximately € 12,000.00 per year for a maximum of 2 academic years.
- The renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting merit criteria.
How many scholarships are given?
- 30 need-based scholarships
Which countries are targeted?
- All international students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
Only applicants for the first year of a Bocconi Master program who meet all the following conditions will be taken into consideration for the awarding of the scholarship:
- non-Italian citizenship;
- non-Italian residence;
- a non-Italian Undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy;
The online application will require detailed information regarding the student’s family economic condition. Regardless of the applicant’s economic status, the economic information of the applicant’s parents and nuclear family members will also be taken into consideration.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- Applicants must complete and submit the online Bocconi Scholarship online application form by the same deadline as that of their Bocconi online admission’s application.
Admission round Online admission’s and Application for Merit Award
1st round- International students Deadline: Dec 12
2nd round – International students Deadline: Jan 20
3rd round – International students Deadline: Feb 20
4th round – International students Deadline: March 20
5th round – International students Deadline: April 28
How do I get more information?
- University Homepage – Click Here
- Scholarship information – Click Here
- Student Services Office – Piazza Sraffa, 13 – 20136 Milano – Italia
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. (+39) 02.5836.2152
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/
- Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Full Fee Scholarships