Masters Scholarships in Italy
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
- Study at Cattolica
- Cattolica puts you first. The professional academic staff believes in you and helps to connect your learning and desired career path.
- Cattolica works continuously towards developing new and emerging programs. Become part of a contemporary reality, and embrace the new opportunities and options available to students. We welcome students from around the world, students whom during their stay call their new home ‘my Cattolica.’
- Cattolica. What better place to study?
Field(s) of Study
Cattolica Africa Scholars Program
- This program consists of five 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- ? MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus) – Commencement in September 2015
- ? MSc in Economics (Milan Campus) – Commencement in September 2015
- ? MSc in Management (Milan Campus) – Commencement in September 2015
- ? MSc in International Management (Piacenza Campus) – Commencement in September 2015
- ? MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus) – Commencement in September 2015
What does the scholarship cover?
- M.Sc.in Banking and Finance (Laurea Magistrale) €6,040 per year
- M.Sc.in Economics (Laurea Magistrale) €6,040 per year
- M.Sc.in Management (Laurea Magistrale – Milan) €6,040 per year
- M.Sc.Agriculture and Food Economics
(Laurea Magistrale – Cremona) €6,040 per year
- M.Sc. in International Management
(Laurea Magistrale – Piacenza) €6,040 per year
How many scholarships are given?
- Through the Cattolica Africa Program all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Which countries are targeted?
- Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the following degree programs taught in English.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore offers a Web-based application in hopes that it will make the application process as easy and convenient as possible for you.
- You can get started right now and won’t have to wait for them to mail you a package.
- APPLY NOW
- varies – check with your individual program
- WEBSITE For more information – CLICK HERE
- Free Scholarships – http://www.
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://
internationalscholarships.ca/ category/level-of-study/ graduate/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://