- Universitá Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent.
- The Africa Scholars Program enables students to study for two-year graduate degree programs taught in English.
- This scholars program gives all applicants the opportunity to benefit from tuition fee reductions.
- The Universitá Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Africa Scholars Program runs at the following campuses:
Field(s) of Study
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- MSc Economics – Laurea Magistrale in Economia (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Statistical and Actuarial Sciences (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- MSc Management (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
- MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturalli e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Agricultural and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
What does the scholarship cover?
Students under the Africa Scholars program receive the following tuition fee reductions
- Published tuition fee – €8540
- Reduction – €5540 per year
- Total Tuition fee to be paid – €3000
- Students should expect to spend a minimum of €850 per month for rent and food.
- The monthly living costs in Piacenza and Cremona are around €200 lower than the costs in Milan and Roma.
How many scholarships are given?
- Not stated
Which countries are targeted?
- Citizens and residents of all African countries
Am I Eligible to Apply?
General admission requirements for all programs include:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division or a 2:1 degree or higher)
- Proof of proficiency in English (IELTS 6.0, TOEFL iBT minimum score of 80, FCE minimum B grade, BEC Vantage with a minimum B grade, or BEC Higher)
- Students from particular national educational systems listed on the website are exempted from proving their English proficiency.
- In addition, applicants who completed a degree program entirely taught in English are exempted from the English language test requirements.
How Do I Apply – Next Steps
- Read the entry requirements for each program carefully
- Download the application guidelines and read them carefully
- Select your desired degree program
- Create your account, fill out the online form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee of €75 (non-refundable) and submit your application
- Note that applications will be evaluated by the deadline only if the fee has been paid and all required documents submitted
- February 1, 2019 for the 1st round of 2019. (There are three rounds for international students every year)
How do I get more information?
- Free Scholarships – http://www.freeundergraduatescholarships.info/
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/undergraduate/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://internationalscholarships.ca/category/level-of-study/graduate/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum – http://myinternationalscholarships.com/forum